Monday, January 4, 2010

The Positive Side of What No One Knows

The Positive Side of What No One Knows

Turning A Tragic Past Into A Positive Future


This is the name of my book that I am writing. In this book, I am bearing alot of what NO ONE KNOWS. I will be talking of the abuse that I endured when I was younger.

I am also going to let people know how I have not allowed any of this to have any negative impact on my life now. I am also looking for people, men and women who would like to donate their stories of abuse to this project.

Please note that in participating in this project, you will be helping millions of men, women, teens, and children know that they are NOT alone in this and this might just give them the courage to speak up.

ALL NAMES WILL BE CHANGED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT.

Please e-mail your stories to ThePositiveSide@gmail.com

Please send me a quick email so that I know who is wanting to participate also.

Namaste

Light and Love,

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment