Monday, January 4, 2010

Why Can't People See The Positive Side of Everything

I have been asked a few times lately, "what's the point in writing this book?" Then I've been told,"Are you thinking you are going to sell a lot of books to make money?" "what makes you think you will have a good enough book that someone will want to read or that a company will want to publish?"


My reason for writing this book is to help other people realize that they are not alone. I know that a lot of people have put their stories in print for their own reasons but those people are not me. They don't have my stories. They haven't lived my life as I have not theirs. I do not think that there can be too many people putting their stories out there to help get the word out there to stop the insanity we call abuse.


Personally I am not putting my book out there to win any big prize or anything like that. Don't get me wrong..If it does go big then great but if it don't get anywhere but to help 1 person, then all of this hard work that I have put into this is above and beyond worth it. I am not writing this book in some special language. Heck I could really care less if I use the wrong punctuation in a sentence. I am no English major. I am just an everyday kinda gal that wants to help others see the positive side of life!


So my final thought on this is:


I'm writing this book to help others and I guess as well as myself. This is a form of therapy for everyone! If you do not wish to support me then that's ok also. I am still going to do this with or without your support. You can't stop me. Even if a major publisher never wants to pick up my book, that'ok too because I am going to self publish my book. Like I said, my main purpose is not to make tons of money but rather to get the book out to those that need it. I want the control over my book to be able to get the book into shelters which I may or may not be able to do if a major publisher takes it. If it works out to be I can have both then great but other then that, I think I have expressed my point of view on this topic.


To everyone that is in total support of me and this journey.I love you to the core and thank you for everything!


To those that are not so supportive, I love you too and I must thank you also! Thank you for giving me the extra boost to keep going in spite of what you think..I'm going to do this!!!


Light and Love to everyone, everywhere!!!


Namaste


Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment