Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome Everyone to My World

Welcome everyone to my world. I decided to start this blog because I have so many articles and blogs everywhere on the web, that I needed one place for everyone to come and visit so I picked blogspot.

I am excited about this new adventure and I have PLENTY to talk about. Here is where you will be able to see my views on everything from spirituality and politics to life and books.

I love to give my opinion on everything so I have made this my one stop shop for you, my friends to keep up with my views on everything. Feel free to email me at
ThePositiveSide@gmail.com if you would like to hear my view on something.

I want this to blog to be all about positivity also so don't be suprised to find some of my quotes posted here. I am actually planning on posting my list of quotes also, so stay tuned for that.

Well I must be going for now and get ready to post my views and thoughts. lol

Light and Love to everyone, everywhere!

Namaste

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment